Unborn 8.0 Yellow Pointer Zoey Kaneakua: All About Me

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

All About Me


Hello!
My name is Zoey Kaneakua. I am an 8th grader at Kapa'a Middle School. I enjoy dancing hula and playing soccer. I have been dancing hula for 10 years and I am currently dancing for Na Hui O Kamakaokalani. I also play soccer for Pohaku and have been playing soccer for 8 years.

I also enjoy watching T.V. and listening to music. Some of my favorite T.V. shows are the Big Bang Theory, Friends, and Family Guy. I also watch a lot of ABC Family shows like Pretty Little Liars, Twisted, The Fosters, and The Lying Game. 

As I said earlier I listen to a lot of music. Most of the music that I listen to are by One Direction, Little Mix5SOS, We The Kings. Jaycee and I are going to a One Direction Concert on September 11, 2014 and 5SOS is there opening act. I cant wait!

Other than listening to music and watching T.V. I also spend a lot of time on Youtube. I can start off by watching a video of One Direction to watching some 11 year old girl sing with Carrie Underwood. But most of the time that I am on Youtube I watch Youtubers. Some of my favorite Youtubers are Thatsojack, O2L, and Andrea Russet.

4 comments:

  1. Your background is so nice! I love your All About Me, you have a great taste in music haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the background and its cool how you made a bunch of .gif's

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your background and you have a really good taste in youtubers.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your background. And by any chance are you a Bro?

    ReplyDelete