Unborn 8.0 Yellow Pointer Zoey Kaneakua: Polar Panoramas

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Polar Panoramas





These are my two Polar Panoramas that I've created using Photoshop. The process of the Polar Panoramas are similar to the Spherical Panoramas. First I found an interesting location with a straight horizontal line. Next I took 10-15 vertical photos while moving left to right and overlapping shots. Then I edited the photos in Adobe Bridge's Camera Raw plugin. After that I created the panorama using "Photomerge" in Photoshop. Then I stretched the image so that it is a perfect square and rotated the image 180 degrees. Next I applied the Polar Filter and created the Polar Panorama.


After that I opened an image of me in Photoshop and used the quick selection tool to select myself. Next I copy and pasted the cutout of me onto my Polar Panorama and skewed it to make it more realistic. Then I copy and pasted the cutout again and turned the exposure and opacity down, creating a shadow. After that I manipulated the shadow making it look real.

1 comment:

  1. I really like your Polar Panoramas and your cut-out image! The sunset in the background looks super pretty. Amazing work!

    ReplyDelete